Our subcontractors and trade partners are critical to the delivery of our projects. It is more than merely providing construction support. We work as a team, grounded in clear communication and fair dealings. We build relationships that develop trust, inspire confidence, and build business through collaboration.
Start Building With Us
Become a Trade Partner
Interested in working with Ideal Contracting? Complete our registration form to get started. Already an existing prequalified subcontractor? Visit our Trade Partner Portal to access your account.
Please prepare the following information for your prequalification application:
1. Company license numbers
2. State/province sales tax numbers
3. State unemployment insurance numbers (if applicable)
4. Information on recently completed projects inclusive of values
5. Three supplier references (Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Information)
6. Three contractor references (Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Information)
7. Dun and Bradstreet number and rating
1. W-9 or country specific tax form equivalent
2. Underrepresented Business Enterprise (UBE) certification information
3. Applicable Safety Rating Verification (EMR, Worksafe BC Clearance Letter, WISB Clearance Certificate)
4. Historical Safety Data (3-year history)
5. Safety Program
6. Current Financial Statement (CPA prepared preferred)
7. ESG Program (if available)
8. Published environment targets (if available)
9. Modern slavery and human trafficking statement and/or policy (if available)
10. Business Ethics Policy (if available)
11. Banking information - Line of Credit letter from bank
12. Surety information – Letter from Surety indicating project and aggregate limits
13. Insurance information – Current sample certificate and additional insured endorsement forms
If you are in need of support, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Partner Docs
Building Partnerships With
Supporting business diversity plays a major role in Ideal Contracting’s core values. Through our Supplier Diversity Initiative, we have created a culture that seeks to build relationships with minority-owned (MBE), woman-owned (WBE), and veteran-owned businesses. As a certified MBE, we strive to work with partners who reflect the same values and beliefs as ourselves.